JUNXION EMAIL OPT-IN
OFFICIAL RULES. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Submitting an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Timing: The JUNXION Email Opt-In Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00 a.m. ET on August 1, 2018 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of JUNXION (the “Sponsor”), its respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- How to Enter the Sweepstakes: There is NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may access the Sweepstakes on https://junxion.co/early (the “Website”). From the Website, select to opt-in to receive emails from JUNXION and complete the on-screen registration form to be entered into the Sweepstakes. You will be able to scan a QR link to the Website on which you can click on and complete the registration form for one (1) entry into the random drawing. There will also be various other opportunities to opt-in to receive JUNXION emails (i.e., at events or on other sites, etc.) to earn a Sweepstakes entry throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Your entry must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2019, to be eligible for the Sweepstake’s Prize. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2019, to be eligible for the Grand Prize. If you are opted-in to receive emails from JUNXION prior to the start of the Sweepstakes, you will be automatically entered into the Sweepstake’s random drawing. Entries will be carried forward for a subsequent drawing if any. Limit one entry per person regardless of whether you enter the Sweepstakes at the Website or any other way that you opted-in to receive JUNXION emails or if you were automatically entered by being opted-in previously. If you choose to unsubscribe so you will no longer receive emails from the Sponsor, your entry will not carry forward to subsequent drawings if any after the date that you have unsubscribed. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, and logins, or any other methods will void such entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Normal phone/Internet access and data/usage charges imposed by your phone/online service may apply.
- Note About Entering Sweepstakes Via A Device: When you use a Device and/or transmit data via a Device, standard data/text messaging rates may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier and are your responsibility to pay. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance and are your responsibility to pay. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes if you have any questions or concerns. Not all carriers will participate. Check your Device’s capabilities for specific instructions. Response text messages to you will be sent from an automated system. Multiple entrants are not permitted to enter from the same Device.
- Random Drawing: One winner will be selected from the entire Sweepstakes Period during the Sweepstakes Period from among all eligible entries received by 11:59 p.m. ET on January 31, 2018. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the end of the Sweepstake. Random drawings will be conducted on or about the first business day following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. Drawings will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Limit one prize per person/household. Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with their prize not specified herein as being awarded.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified and have their prize fulfilled via email. Prize will be sent to the email addresses provided at the time of entry. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and alternate selection [up to a maximum of two (2) alternates for each Weekly Prize]. Winners must redeem their prize by the date indicated by Sponsor.
- Prize and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): Grand Prize (Limited to one for the entire Sweepstake): 1 Ethereum. The maximum ARV depends on the value of Ethereum at the time of winner announcement. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prizes will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor due to unavailability for any reason and, in such circumstance, an alternate prize of equal value will be awarded and the Sponsor’s obligation to the winners will be fulfilled, and no other additional compensation will be provided. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. The Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible entries by the end of the Sweepstakes have been received.
- General Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. Entries become the property of the Sponsor. The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in Website or the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with Website or Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the account used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. Winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the entry. Proof of entering information via Website or any other manner does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt of such information. Sponsor (as identified in these Official Rules) is not responsible for the failure of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or congestion on the internet or at any website. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Website; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or Website may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes or Website, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Sweepstakes and select each Entry Period’s Prize winners from among all eligible entries received by the end of the applicable Entry Period prior to cancellation. By participating in the Sweepstakes, the entrant agrees that Sponsor, Facebook, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable or participation in the Sweepstakes or participation in any Sweepstakes or related activity. By entering the Sweepstakes, you hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents. The Sweepstakes and the Official Rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to conflicts of law provisions. Entrants submit to exclusive personal jurisdiction in and agree that any dispute shall be brought in the state of California and federal courts in California.
- Winners List: For the winners’ names, available after April 15, 2019, send a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than May 15, 2019, to JUNXION Email Opt-In Sweepstakes Winners, 12837 Moorpark St, Los Angeles, CA 91604.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is JUNXION, Inc., 12837 Moorpark St, Los Angeles, CA 91604.